Saturday, February 9, 2008

St. Louis on Film

Note: If you missed our Introductory message you might want to read it over here.

I don't believe I mentioned the fact during my introduction, but one of my major interests is photography. Recently, I was on a field trip to St. Louis and found myself immersed with many unique subjects for photography. In fact, I believe I was consistently the last person of the group to leave a sight and multiple times was told I "got lost" when everyone was ready to leave. How this happened I am not sure, I knew exactly where I was. Anyway, Dr. Nicovich and the rest of the group had enough patience to wait for me so here are the results. Maybe there not the best, but hey we're working on that!


To see all the pictures please view my Flickr album here or click on the gallery picture below.
















-Justin



No comments: