Wednesday, February 6, 2008

The Symposium (Batman?) Begins

I agreed to the title "Symposium of Random Thoughts" not only because I thought it sounded cool, but because I couldn't think of any other title that most described what I plan for my part of the blog. I really enjoy writing; I write stories from time to time and I can articulate my interests better through word than through talk. This gives me plenty of space to let my own interests be known, as if I thought any reader might care. However, everyone's thoughts are equally valid, so hey, why not make mine known?

My sincerest wish is that someone other than Justin or myself will get some sort of enjoyment out of this dumping place for the mind's garbage. I believe we have agreed that our interests are varied enough (at least in intensity) that we will likely talk more about different things depending on who posts. From my side of things, expect reviews of games and movies and poignant glimpses into a (semi)beautiful mind. This is certainly not the rule though. Justin my decide he wants to tell you about this new game he's played or I may decide to critique St. Thomas Aquinas. As two different people, our differences bring a unique perspective on similar ideas.

So sit back and enjoy the ride.

- Jeff

No comments: