Tuesday, November 11, 2008

My Bad. For Real.

Okay, once again sorry I've been taking a bit to update. I've been really busy lately with finals last week, papers due, and the new trimester starting. So now I have a bit more breathing room so I'll try to update more often. I at the moment don't have much time so I'll just put up a list of new things.

1) Barak Obama is the new president. I don't mind so much: the Bible clearly communicates that God is always in control. Not only did this not surprise God, it was His will. So those fundamentalists who are frustrated that we actually have a Democrat in office, remember this is what God wants, for better or worse. So get over it. For the record, I didn't vote for him.

2) I've almost beat Lost Odyssey. I want to write up a review, but as it's a turn-based RPG, I'd like to beat the game before giving you my final impressions. I haven't beat Mega Man 9, but because of the type of game I was able to provide you my thoughts. Lost Odyssey is a different matter.

3) Fallout 3 is awesome. My initial impressions are really good, especially since my fiance is playing it more than I am. And she's not much of a gamer or anything.

4) I think I'm taking 4, count them 4 writing intensive classes. Pray for me, for really.

No comments: