Saturday, October 4, 2008

Long Time Coming (Update)

Well, looks like I'm a little behind. When I created this blog, I intended on posting often. However, life gets ahold of us, it seems, and keeps us from doing thing like intended. So anyway, I'm back. A new school year has started, my last, and there are a lot of new things in my life.

Since I last posted, I finished studying Greek, got engaged to my beautiful (now fiance) Elizabeth, and my first nephew, Ethan, was born. Justin is still doing well, he's in a class called Historiography with me, though we aren't roommates anymore. I moved back in with my parents because, hey, college is less expensive that way. Lastly, I've now been working at the Best Buy here in Hattiesburg since early March. See? Lots of new things.

With all the good news, I'm afraid I have some bad news. Justin won't be posting on this blog anymore. Don't worry, he still loves you. He just has too much on his plate to worry about keeping up-to-date posts and such. Let's have a moment of silence.

Shh, I hear you talking.

One more minute.

Okay, got that out? Well I'll be keeping up the Randominity, which I'm pretty sure isn't a word. Now that the blog is just with me, you're going to be subject to my terrifying thoughts on things such as Video Games, Movies, Comic Books, Art, Novels, Tabletop Games, as well as my thoughts on Christianity, Politics, and happy/sad events in my life. Good luck, it should be a fun ride.

Glad I'm back? Want Justin back? Got some mean, unsavory names you want to call me? Comment!

3 comments:

Justin Gunter said...

run for your lives *nod*

TinyKing said...

Is this where I go "mwahahaha!!"?

Uglug said...

Well im a fellow 4ok dice chucker.if you wana set up a game im up for it any points . i live in columbia so not to far off. me and my bro play a decent game love to hear from u. im on the Y! if need any thing later